Thank you for your kind support.
Thanks to your donation, we are able to offer programs and financial support that help grieving families thrive. To put things into perspective, here are some tangible ways you can support a grieving teen and their family:
- $75 supplies 5 bereavement bags for area high schools to use when supporting a grieving student
- $100 funds a monthly support group for grieving teens
- $300 provides a full round of grief support coaching to the parent of a grieving teen (Parenting Through Grief program)
- $450 pays for an initial round of counseling therapy for a grieving teen
- $1,000 creates a college scholarship to a grieving teen to keep them on track toward their future goals
- $1200 sponsors one of our quarterly “Teens Talk Grief” Retreats
All donations, regardless of size are meaningful and will help us continue our mission to ensure that no teen shall grieve alone.
One Million Monarchs, Inc. (NFP) is a qualified 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, and your donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.